Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Specialization


Prove you have what it takes.

Becoming a Personal Injury Specialist or a Workers’ Compensation Specialist is the best way to demonstrate your skills and expertise in these areas of the law. To become a specialist, you must qualify via application and pass both a written and oral exam. Application and test dates will be announced in the fall. Questions? Call Kaylyn at 702.732.8409.

Fill-in Form Instructions

To complete fill-in forms, you must first download the document and save to your Documents Folder on your computer. Open the application from your Documents Folder to complete. When complete, save it again and either fax or email it to Kaylyn.

Personal Injury Specialization Application  (Fill-in form, see instructions) 
Personal Injury Specialization Rules

Workers' Compensation Specialization Application  (Fill-in form, see instructions) 
Workers' Compensation Specialization Rules


Our Sponsors

Learn More  

Follow Us Online