Part of the Richard A. Harris Series of Continuing Legal Education
Missed a CLE you were interested in? Or maybe you are looking to expand your knowledge? NJA provides quality CLE you can view from wherever you are! There is a diverse array of topics available. Once purchased, we provide you course materials and YouTube link. When you have completed the course, report your course hours directly to the Nevada CLE Board.
Get started today- contact NJA via email or phone (775) 883-3577 for more information and purchasing.
Choose from the following:
- NJA Women's Caucus Presents- The New Courtroom Etiquette presented by Judge Joanna Kishner and Judge Jacqueline Bluth. Recorded 4/23/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 1- Early Litigation, presented by Robert Jensen, Esq. Recorded 04/07/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 2- 3 to 4 Months to Trial by Graham Galloway, Esq. Recorded 04/14/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 3- Jury Selection, Opening and Trial Technology presented by Herb Santos, Jr., Esq. Recorded 04/21/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 4- Plaintiff and Defendant's Cases in Chief, Closing Argument presented by Steve Klearman, Esq. Recorded 04/28/2020
- Elements of Nevada Legal Theories presented by Steve Klearman, Esq. and Judge Rob Bare. Recorded 09/24/2019
- Pre-Settlement Planning: Considerations for Meeting Clients' Current and Long-Term Needs presented by Richard D. Chatwin, Esq., Tracy M. Pea and Ryan J. Earl, Esq. Recorded 02/01/2019
- Killing Goliath-The Story of the Little Valley Fire, presented by Bill Jeanney, Esq. and Matt Sharp, Esq. Recorded 09/12/2018
- Trial Skills for Family Law Practitioners presented by Melissa Exline, Esq. Recorded 11/7/2017