For advertising inquiries, please contact Julie Ostrovsky.
Visit the Advocate page to view the current journal and past issues.
In the May/June 2021 issue:
- President's Message by Kim Surratt
- Using the NRCP 30(b)(6) Corporate Representative to Prove Punitive Damages by Micah Echols
- Peter S. Christiansen, Trial Lawyer of the Year by By: R. Todd Terry, Kendelee L. Works, Whitney J. Barrett, Keely A. Perdue and Jonathan D. Crain
- Assemblyman Steve Yeager, Consumer Advocate of the Year by Justin Watkins
- Scott K. Canepa, Lifetime Achievement Award (Posthumously) by Ardea Canepa-Rotoli
- Leah Ronhaar (North) and Amanda Laub (South), Club X Rising Star Awards
- New Feature! Diversity, Equality Inclusion (DEI) Column
- Justice With Pride by Amanda Brookhyser
- Juneteenth by Yolanda Carapia
- The Unfortunate Issue of the Distal Clavicle by Rafael Mariano
- Ten Steps to Ensure That the Vocational Rehabilitation Plan is Viable by Herb Santos, Jr.