Part of the Richard A. Harris Series of Continuing Legal Education
Have you taken the 2-minute Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Survey yet?
Missed a CLE you were interested in? Or maybe you are looking to expand your knowledge? NJA provides quality CLE you can view from wherever you are! There is a diverse array of topics available. Once purchased, we provide you course materials and YouTube link. When you have completed the course, report your course hours directly to the Nevada CLE Board.
Get started today- contact NJA via email or phone (775) 883-3577 for more information and purchasing.
Choose from the following:
- Summer of the Stars Series- Are You in the Way of Winning at Trial? presented by Bill Jeanney, 2008 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded August 20, 2020
- Summer of the Stars Series- Insurance Claim Handling: Making Insurers Pay More presented by Dennis Prince 2016 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded August 13, 2020
- Summer Of The Stars Series- Attacking The Defendant's Witnesses presented by Robert Marshall, 2020 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded July 30, 2020
- Summer of the Stars- Balancing Art and Science in Jury Selection presented by Ben Cloward, 2016 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded July 16, 2020
- Summer of the Stars- NRCP 30(B)(6) Making Defense Witness Your Star Witness presented by Robert Cottle, 2015 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 7/9/2020
- Summer of the Stars- Preparing Your Client For A Deposition presented by Christian Morris, 2019 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 7/2/2020
- Summer of the Stars- Identifying Insurance Bad Faith presented by Matt Sharp, 2011 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 6/25/2020
- Summer of the Stars- Using Focus Groups To Strengthen Your Case presented by Sean Claggett, 2017 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 6/18/2020
- Summer of the Stars- Walking the Work Comp/PI Minefield presented by Herb Santos, Jr., 2018 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 6/11/2020
- Summer of the Stars- Deposing the Defense Medical Expert presented by Steve Baker, 2014 Trial Lawyer of the Year. Recorded 06/04/2020
- NJA Women's Caucus Presents- The New Courtroom Etiquette presented by Judge Joanna Kishner and Judge Jacqueline Bluth. Recorded 4/23/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 1- Early Litigation, presented by Robert Jensen, Esq. Recorded 04/07/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 2- 3 to 4 Months to Trial by Graham Galloway, Esq. Recorded 04/14/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 3- Jury Selection, Opening and Trial Technology presented by Herb Santos, Jr., Esq. Recorded 04/21/2020
- Trial Lawyer Boot Camp Part 4- Plaintiff and Defendant's Cases in Chief, Closing Argument presented by Steve Klearman, Esq. Recorded 04/28/2020
- Elements of Nevada Legal Theories presented by Steve Klearman, Esq. and Judge Rob Bare. Recorded 09/24/2019
- Pre-Settlement Planning: Considerations for Meeting Clients' Current and Long-Term Needs presented by Richard D. Chatwin, Esq., Tracy M. Pea and Ryan J. Earl, Esq. Recorded 02/01/2019
- Killing Goliath-The Story of the Little Valley Fire, presented by Bill Jeanney, Esq. and Matt Sharp, Esq. Recorded 09/12/2018
- Trial Skills for Family Law Practitioners presented by Melissa Exline, Esq. Recorded 11/7/2017