For advertising inquiries, please contact Julie Ostrovsky.
Visit the Advocate page to view the current journal and past issues.
In the July/Aug 2021 issue:
- The 81st Session is Behind Us! by Victoria Coolbaugh
- Remember O'Connell and Rose Miller When Moving For Attorney Fees by Micah Echols
- NJA's 45th Annual Convention/Seminar
- Why Diversity and Inclusion? by Will Sykes
- Negotiation Strategies for Personal Injury Attorneys by Michael D. Haight
- How to Become a Teiwaz Lawyer With Rick Friedman by Jamie Cogburn
- AAJ Washington Update by Linda Lipsen
- Early Negotiation of Non-Monetary Terms of Settlement in Employment Cases by Robert Landry III
- Spotlight On: Nevada Supreme Court Justice Michael Cherry (Ret.)
- Trial Lawyers Care teams with Project 150 and Project 150 Reno
Thank you to our advertisers!
Bank of Nevada
Richard Harris Law Firm
GGRM Law Firm
Advanced Resolution Management
Coldstream Wealth Management
Preferred Capital Funding
Claggett & Sykes Law Firm